That classic dirt-power experience you know and love!
The MudWatt Classic Kit lets you track the growth of your electric bacteria colony with the blinker circuit and MudWatt Explorer App AND lets you power a clock and thermometer with your microbes. The Classic Kit comes with everything you need except the soil, so dig in and get dirty!
- 1 MudWatt ANODE
- 1 MudWatt CATHODE
- 1 MudWatt VESSEL
- 1 MudWatt HACKER PACK
- 1 Educational/Instruction Booklet
- 1 Pair of Black Nitrile Gloves
- MudWatt Explorer App (available on iTunes and Google Play)
Common to all MudWatt Kits
The MudWatt is a fun and educational science kit that uses the natural micro-organisms found in soil to generate electricity.
Within a few days, the MudWatt’s LED light will start to blink using the power generated by bacteria within your dirt. Within a week, you’ll be able to power a digital clock and thermometer - no batteries needed!
- Experiment with different types of dirt (and things in your refrigerator) to see which are most powerful through open-ended scientific investigation.
- Track the growth of your MudWatt's power and bacteria population and unlock new chapters of a comic with the free MudWatt Explorer App (available on iTunes and Google Play)!
- Dig deep into the science with tons of lesson plans and otherEDUCATIONAL RESOURCES available for classrooms and science fairs!
Enjoy discovery with one of the most creative, interdisciplinary STEM educational toys for the modern world: microbiology, chemistry, and electrical engineering all in one kit!