Perfect for running dirt-power experiments!
Want to see what item in your fridge gives you the most power? Or connect MudWatts together to power more stuff? The Science Fair Pack lets you design your own real-time experiments by running three MudWatts simultaneously.
- 3 MudWatt CORE KITS
- 3 MudWatt VESSELS
- 1 MudWatt HACKER PACK (Blinker + Clock Circuits)
- 1 MudWatt MAXTRACKER
- 1 Educational/Instruction Booklet
- 1 Pair of Black Nitrile Gloves
- MudWatt Explorer App (available on iTunes and Google Play)
Common to all MudWatt Kits:
The MudWatt is a fun and educational science kit that uses the natural micro-organisms found within dirt to generate electricity!
Within a few days, the MudWatt’s LED light will start to blink using the power generated by bacteria within your dirt. Within a week, you’ll be able to power a digital clock and thermometer - no batteries needed!
- Experiment with different types of dirt (and things in your refrigerator) to see which are most powerful through open-ended scientific investigation.
- Track the growth of your MudWatt's power and bacteria population and unlock new chapters of a comic with the free MudWatt Explorer App (available on iTunes and Google Play)!
- Dig deep into the science with tons of lesson plans and otherEDUCATIONAL RESOURCES available for classrooms and science fairs!
Enjoy discovery with one of the most creative, interdisciplinary STEM educational toys for the modern world: microbiology, chemistry, and electrical engineering all in one kit!